Ever wonder why we're called The Quirky Ladies? My son Cristian couldn't pronounce the word "critique," so one day he asked me if I was meeting with "those quirky ladies." Which I thought was totally hilarious, since we are, indeed, quirky in our own special way! To celebrate our inner quirkiness, I will be posting a list of our quirks each Monday for the next 6 weeks. To get us started, may I introduce, Victoria Morgan...
What's So Quirky About Victoria Morgan?
- Amateur artist, specializing in watercolor
- Was an emergency Medical Technician for 3 years
- Has either owned or cared for 2 dogs, 3 cats, a squirrel, a raccoon, birds, countless gerbils and hamsters
- Favorite author--Jodi Picoult
- When in college, reviewed movies for the Vermont Cynic
- Had an emergency appendectomy while on vacation in Cape Cod
- Temped for five years to have the freedom to quit job and travel when funds permitted
- Met Hugh Jackman
- Is terrified of roller coasters
- Favorite drink--Cosmopolitan of course!
- Took a drawing course with live nudes for models
- Hiked up Mt. Washington, twice
- Favorite artist--Winslow Homer
Do you have any fun quirks? Let us know!
Quaking With Quirkiness,