The Quirky Ladies is a group of eclectic (and dare I say quirky?) ladies who are passionate about writing romantic fiction. All types of romantic fiction...paranormal, fantasy, historical, erotic and contemporary. Bring it on!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

BOUND ODYSSEY IS RELEASED!

Finally! It's happened. Release day for BOUND ODYSSEY at Ellora's Cave. I'm dying for everyone to meet Mira, Jace and Roman, my three protagonists. I fell in love with them from almost the first, and consequently, they fell in love with each other. Please visit my blog today to check out my post on the book. I'll be running a contest there as well. This book is for mature audiences, so no one under 18 need go any further. Heck, I've told my grandmother, who insists she wants to read the book, that she in fact may be too young to read it (grin). Although I'm only slightly prejudiced, let me say that this book is all that. Please check it out, check out my website at http://www.michellepolaris.com/, and join my newsletter. The link to join is available on my website. I can be found on Facebook, Goodreads, and Twitter as well.


And for more fun, Dalton Diaz is planning to interview Roman on the Quirky blog next week on Tuesday. He's a kick in the pants, so plan to stop by. He'll probably be running a contest of his own that day.


Remember, safe, sane and consensual. Be well and join me in my personal happy dance about the release.


Michelle

2 comments:

Dalton Diaz said...

I can't believe the day is finally here! I still remember reading it the first time and not being able to put it down. Love the premise, LOVE the characters, and holy moly the sex is off the charts!
Mark my words, this book will be on keeper shelves around the world.

Ella Drake said...

*clapping wildly*
Congrats!