Seriously, I could look at this guy all day. Among my Quirky Facts, you will learn that I actually go to meet George Clooney, on the set of ER, not two weeks after he was named Sexiest Man of the Year by People Magazine. He was just as hot in person (though not as tall) and genuinely nice, even to a complete stranger like me. We had a brief but memorable conversation, wherein I advised him on how to get his English Bulldog, Wally(?), to stop vomiting all over his house. I hope it worked.
Anway, here are some more Quirky Facts about Kate Macarthur...
- Has a Masters in International Law & Organizations
- First job was as a shoe shine
- Has a hairless Chinese Crested dog (yes, one of those - I'll post pictures)
- Was a Varsity Cheerleader (God help me - I'll never post pictures)
- Once found herself trapped in her house with a burglar
- Got to spin on the same hill in Austria as Julie Andrews in the Sound of Music
- Speaks Spanish
- Lived in Washington DC for 5 years
- Met her husband at a Curling Club (while curling)
- Worked as a "brusher-bather" at a pet grooming shop
- Met George Clooney (and didn't embarrass myself - but it was a near thing!)