The Quirky Ladies is a group of eclectic (and dare I say quirky?) ladies who are passionate about writing romantic fiction. All types of romantic fiction...paranormal, fantasy, historical, erotic and contemporary. Bring it on!

Friday, October 16, 2009

MY BOOK COVER!


My book cover got released today at Ellora's Cave. Can you guess a bit about the subject matter from the lovely crop my heroine is wielding? (LOL) And my brand new website went live today. Visit me at www.michellepolaris.com.
BOUND ODYSSEY can be purchased as of 10/23/09, next Friday. Stay tuned for the date for my release party both here and on my blog at: www.michellepolarisblog.wordpress.com.

5 comments:

Laura Bickle said...

Wow! Great cover!

Michelle Polaris said...

Glad you like it, Salamander. I'm growing more and more partial to it as the night progresses. The guy is hot. Apparently this cover model's name is Jason, and the hero portrayed goes by Jace, although his birth name was also Jason. Appropriate, don't you think?

Ella Drake said...

This is a great cover and I want her boots!

Penny Watson said...

I agree with Ella...those boots are hot. And his tat is hot. Veryyyyyy nice!

Dalton Diaz said...

I think Jason Santiago is appropriate for any book cover! I'm totally jealous - he would have been perfect for Seth!