The Quirky Ladies is a group of eclectic (and dare I say quirky?) ladies who are passionate about writing romantic fiction. All types of romantic fiction...paranormal, fantasy, historical, erotic and contemporary. Bring it on!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Yinz Guys Reddy For Da Game?

It ain't easy being a native Pittsburgher in New England. I am surrounded by rabid Patriots fans. So, I'd like to apologize in advance if I offend anyone while I wave my Terrible Towel and chug some Iron City beers during the Superbowl. I wouldn't want to rub it in....you know, about the fact that the PITTSBURGH FREAKIN' STEELERS are in the Superbowl, and the New England Patriots are....well...probably sitting at home, eating nachos.

No offense. Seriously.

Here's a fun vid showing the awesome superiority of Steel over Cheese.

I don't think we need to get into a discussion about whose hair is better....Troy Polamalu or Tom Brady. (Troy)

Happy Superbowl Sunday!
Penny

3 comments:

Julia Rachel Barrett said...

Troy.

Michelle Picard said...

Thanks for the video, Penelope. It was funny. Truth be told, I'll be just as happy if either team wins. You can see how invested I am. I'm not even sure the commercials make watching THE BIG GAME worthwhile. A good food spread however... Best of luck with a personal happy outcome for you.

Penny Watson said...

I think for a lot of folks Superbowl Sunday is really all about the food!